Friday, January 30, 2015

Sweethearts: Jessica & Leo. Barcelona, Spain.

This is gona be my first post with photos from my DLSR and I'm gona dedicate this post to Jessica and Leo for their anniversary photoshoot in Spain. It was their 4th anniversary and they got engaged soon after! :) These two sweethearts were such funny and sweet couple, I just love being with you guys, anywhere, anytime. We just couldn't stop laughing about silly things the entire trip, && thanks for being stupid with us!

Thank you so much Jess for encouraging & supporting me && giving me advice on starting my page. This girl love photography just as much as I do, please do support my bestie on jayesse photography. She took some lovely photos for us in Spain and I love them so much, so please go and take a look! The frames she took always bring me back a lot of joy whenever I take a walk down memory lane :)

Looking forward to more photoshoot session in Italy this summer!

p.s. more photos to come from south of spain for this gorgeous couple.

-Mi.





 





No comments:

Post a Comment